About Dr. George I. Traitses
Dr. George I. Traitses was born and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He graduated with honours and received the first W .W. Statton Memorial Scholarship Award at Ellesmere Public School in Scarborough.
He attended Winston Churchill Collegiate, receiving several awards and honours throughout the years. He skipped grade eleven, and passed with honours into university. Dr. Traitses graduated from Trinity College, University of Toronto with a Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Physiology and Physiological Psychology.
Dr. Traitses graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto in 1981, with the degree of Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Traitses practiced on Kingston Rd., in Scarborough, for eight and a half years, with an older, and experienced chiropractor. While in practice, he then graduated with a Masters of Science degree in Biochemistry and Clinical Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, Connecticut. He also received a Certificate in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport.
Dr. Traitses designed, planned the layout, and built new offices in the spring of 1990, in the beautiful Victorian setting of Market Village, in Markham, Ontario for six and a half years. Dr. Traitses has now moved to a cozy office at busy intersection of Victoria Park Ave., and Sheppard Ave. East. in Scarborough, and is now in his thirtyforth Year of practice, and shares a second office with Medical Doctors and other Health Professionals in Markham.
He is a member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association,
the Ontario Chiropractic Association,
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation Association
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board
- Certified Nutritional Microscopist
- formally - the College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (Canada)
- formally -the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- formally -Associate member of the College of Chiropractic Orthopedists (Canada)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- The American Chiropractic Association
- the Parker Research Association
- an executive on the Toronto East Chiropractic Association for many years until it closed in 1993
- an executive on the Scarborough Chiropractic Society
- Media Representative for the Ontario Chiropractic Association
- formally -Markham Business Association
- formally -the Markham Board of Trade
- formally -the Scarborough Chamber of Commerce
- proud sponsor of the Shrine Circus & Milliken Mills Softball Association,
- President of the Scarborough Chiropractic Society
- Certified Contact Release Analysis practitioner
- an active 32 degree Freemason in the Grand Lodge of Canada, in the Province of Ontario
- and now a Shriner
Dr. Traitses has a busy six day a week, Family wellness orientated practice and also has a very active Anti-Aging, Accident, Rehabilitation and Sports Injury Clinic and Nutritional Consultation in the same office. He has had several articles published in the local newspapers and magazines, has been on television, and gives seminars, stress and low back clinics to special interest groups. He treats one day old babies up to young pensioners, from mild stress related tensions to chronic diseases. He has completed the three year course in Chiropractic Rehabilitation. He has completed and received his Certified Nutritional Microscopy certificate. He is studying CRA, Contact Release Analysis to better aid his patients nutritionally.
He has formed the company known as Infinite Health in 1995, the first High Tech Nutritional Evaluation Clinic in Canada, bringing Enzyme Nutrition to the World. He has taken it one step further by forming Secretropin Canada - a company bringing an incredible antiaging product to Canada to improve hormone production and treat pituitary disfunction and traumatic brain injuries.
His goal in life is to have seen and freed from subluxation and disease, a million patients and made a million quality, subluxation free friends, and hopefully, many would be the one and the same. Happiness, health, and prosperity would naturally follow for all.