Who Can Benefit Using the Total Body Shaper?
Aging Boomers & Seniors who want to enjoy their retirement years!
Total Body Shaper will benefit this huge demographic group who are looking to improve their vitality and health in a natural way.
Total Body Shaper can help:
√v Prevent and Reverse Osteoporosis!
√v Improve Common Incontinence!
√v Reverse Arthritis!
√v Improve Mobility!
√v Improve Balance!
√v Improve Circulation!
√v Improve Flexibility!
Live Life to the fullest, feeling vibrant and energetic!
Busy Executives- Total Body Shaper is ideal for busy professionals who sit most of the day and whose busy schedules and commitments can limit time needed for a daily workout.
√v 10 minutes TBS= 1 hour workout
√v Eliminates Travel time to a fitness centre
√v Elimates extra time time required for personal upkeep following strenuous workout
√v TBS can be used in small increments (5-10 minutes) throughout the day to increase concentration and therefore productivity
Decisions take time. Make your time count!
New Mothers – Varied Total Body Shaper postures will focus on quickly reducing and strengthening the hips, thighs and abdomen.
√v Provides opportunity for quick workouts from home environment
√v Reduces need for additional child care provider
Enjoy the Gift of Life – your Child!
Travelers – Total Body Shaper will improve circulation for travelers. inactivity while sitting for long periods can cause blood clots or other problems.
Athletes can enjoy these benefits when using the Total Body Shaper -
√v TBS increases blood flow
√v Minimizes injuries by stretching various muscle groups
√v Increased alertness when user prior to or after activity
√v Use of TBS will dissipate ‘lactic acids’ which can build up in muscle tissue during the course of strenuous exercise
Who Can Benefit Using the Total Body Shaper?
Vibration Training for Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s and Similar Disorders
Sufferers of these conditions find that regular exercise is too tiring, which results in exercise programs being abandoned. The TBS is particularly suitable because:
- · It is a non-aerobic form of exercise which does not make you breathless from over exertion
- · At low speeds, combined with the extra large displacement of the TBS, the motion works the muscles involved in balance, improving core stability.
- · On most models there is a sturdy grab rail to hold onto. All models include a safety switch on the podium and at the bottom of the machine to turn off the machine, in the event of a fall.
- Vibration Training and Skiers
As we all know and observe all professional and recreational skiers need strong knees! What could be better than using the TBS to help you skiers get ready for the slopes. Here is how it works for you:
- · At high speeds, with feet close together on the platform and with knees bent, this motion is exercising the knee muscles needed for skiing
- · Becoming accustomed to the vibration at high speed for 10 minute a day, for the weeks preceding a skiing holiday, you will increase the time and comfort on the slopes dramatically, and will reduce the likelihood of knee and thigh related pain or injury.
- · You can also use the machine once you have spent a day on the slopes, as TBS will ease the pain after a strenuous workout.
- Vibration Training & those with Back, Joint, Arthritis Problems
Joint problems vary greatly, and the TBS provides an excellent solution for those with these problems. The key benefits of the TBS are:
- · TBS provides very low impact. When choosing speeds lower then the speed of walking, those indivuals with e]weak joints, or hip and knee replacements, will benefit. (Please consult your Physician prior to beginning activity of the Total Body Shaper.
- · Regular use builds up muscles around the feet, knees and hips, which helps support weak joints.
- · The continual movement of the joints and muscles, boosts blood flow to the joints, which helps improve their condition, and slows down deterioration.
- · The TBS has a particularly large displacement base. When used at lower speeds, you will notice greater muscle extension and joint movement than most trainers, which helps increase suppleness and joint flexibility.
- Hospitals, physical therapy clinics, and rehabilitation facilities
- · Everyone from the elderly, the physically disabled, and the average person looking to get toned is using this form of exercise
- · Due to its many benefits the technology is quickly gaining acceptance by universities, professional sports teams, and health professionals in the rehabilitation and medical fields
- · Whole Body Vibration exercise training has 40 years of research behind its science.
- Additional demographic groups who can benefit from TBS:
- · Home use
- · Chiropractic offices
- · Corporate break rooms
- · Health Spas
- · Health food stores
- · Massage therapy offices
- · Retreat centers/ Seminars
- · Tanning Salons